Please note that there will be NO public meetings of New City Church until further notice. Click here for the latest update.
If you haven’t been to New City Church before, then our Sunday morning service is the best time to visit us. This is our main gathering as a community to come together and worship God.
Sunday morning service – 10.30am at MK Snap, Walnut Tree
We meet every Sunday at 10.30am at the brilliant MK SNAP facility in Walnut Tree. Everyone is welcome to visit us, no matter what your background, age or lifestyle. Whoever you are, wherever you’ve come from, there’s a place for you in our church. The good news about Jesus is for everybody and so our meetings are designed for anyone, from the total novice to the experienced Christian.
Word & Prayer evening service
We meet for prayer on the first and third Sunday evenings of each month from 7.00pm to 8.00pm at MK SNAP to hear from God’s Word and spend extended time praying together. We start by singing and hearing teaching on a short portion of Scripture to set our minds on God. Then we will spend most of our time praying together, often sharing things to pray for one another, our city, nation, and world.
All our services, unless publicised otherwise on this website, are at MK SNAP, 20 Bourton Low, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes, MK7 7DE.
What To Expect At Our Services
We invite you to take part in as much or as little as you would like. Our services usually last 1 hour to 1 hr 15 minutes, and include:
- Bible readings – bring a Bible if you have one, but don’t worry if not – we put the words up on a projector for everyone to read.
- Prayers – we talk to God because he listens and answers our prayers. We also pray in other ways through the week – see our Praying Together page.
- Singing – we sing to celebrate who God is and all that he has done, especially through sending his son Jesus.
- A Bible talk – because we believe God has something to say to our lives today from the Bible. You can listen to past talks in our Sermons section.
- And once a month, the Lord’s Supper (Communion), to celebrate the friendship we have with God through Jesus’ death and resurrection.
You are very welcome just to join in or just watch and, after the service, to ask us any questions you have about what we believe and do.
There is free tea, coffee and biscuits after the service and time to chat.
There will also be a collection at some point during the service, which is something we love to do as a church family to contribute to our work in Milton Keynes. Please don’t feel that you have to give anything. We don’t want your money, we’re just glad that to have you visit us!